This award wining landscape studio, who are based in Brighton, work on projects both locally and internationally. As the Senior Landscape Architect you will direct the delivery of the development, design and co-ordination of a wide range private and commercial landscape projects, under the guidance of a team leader or associate.
- Direct the delivery within agreed budgets, targets and timescales.
- Lead, motivate and develop more junior members of the team.
- To be responsible for leading the landscape design process
- To provide design solutions to Landscape project work.
- To assist in the preparation of graphical information for presentations, concept design and detail designs.
- To provide support in preparing specification documents.
- To assist and implement a broad range of landscape projects, liaising with clients. and contractors, preparing contract documentation, appointment and supervision of contractors (including internal teams) and contract administration.
- To liaise with clients and represent the company in meetings.
- Responsibility for Construction Design and Management and Health & Safety legislation affecting project implementation.
- Keeping records and information in line with the company’s project management system.
- To attend site visits as projects require.
Skills and Experience
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Qualification in Landscape Architecture
- Good graphic skills
- Strong Design skills
- Proficient in the following software: Autocad/Vectorworks, Sketch-up and Adobe Creative Suite