This internationally acclaimed practice is seeking a Senior Bid Coordinator to support them in their aim to transform the world through innovative and people focused design. Unincumbered by sectoral parameters, building formats, head office agendas or egos, they focus on agile, flexible, and experimental design solutions. Over the past 70 years they have expanded globally with 10 offices worldwide and approximately 500 staff across the world with around 100 in the London office.
The successful candidate will become a key member of the Bid team working with leaders across the European and Middle Eastern studios to support the conversion of new opportunities to bring world class solutions for the built environment to life. The practice offers fantastic structural career development as well as benefits including dedicated mentoring and, due to their international reach, opportunities for global mobility.
Key elements of this role include:
- Working with key stakeholders to produce bid documents, proposals to help win new work across a range of sectors and geographies
- Conducting intelligent analysis of brief documents, assessing scoring criteria and flagging potential issues
- Leading the preparation of multi-disciplinary lead consultant bid documents and RFP responses
- Managing information and inputs from both internal and external teams
- Developing high quality branded responses to bid in Adobe InDesign
- Working across businesses to ensure high quality, on time responses are issued to clients
- Helping to maintain the database of opportunities and associated content
- Partnering with the Marketing and Comms team to ensure a cohesive and collaborative approach across the wider function
Due to the lynchpin nature of this position, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A minimum 4+ years’ experience as a Bid Coordinator or equivalent
- A confident personality that can communicate and engage at all levels
- Being a team player
- Demonstrable experience of undertaking brief analysis, with excellent verbal and written communication
- The ability to without supervision with initiative and a sense of responsibility
- Self-motivation with a structured approach to work
- Excellent attention to detail, strong levels of numeracy and use of grammar
- Organised with the ability to clearly define requirements for input
- Proficient in using Adobe InDesign
- Knowledge and interest in design and architecture is preferred
This role will offer the potential for hybrid home/office working setup alongside structured career development support. So, if you’re looking to join an international studio of the highest calibre, look no further and please get in touch today!