Principal Acoustics Consultant - Permanent Job - [Oxfordshire] Remote w/ site visits - Negotiable Salary
Your new company
A relatively small and personal environmental acoustics consultancy based in the South-East. Homegrown and successful due to their excellent service and rapport that has maintained many high-profile clients. The founder and director is now retiring and as such, they are looking for a principal consultant to enhance their workload capabilities.
Your new role
Working with friendly and supportive team members, you'll be encouraged to spread your wings and excel independently. You'll be up skilled and supported where necessary, however my client will believe in your abilities and won't be supervisory as the common consultancy structure entails.
Your main duties will include:
- NAR [Noise Assessment Report] writing and formulation
- EIAs [Environmental Impact Assessment] - Noise & Vibration chapter
- Act as an expert witness - can be trained if necessary
What you'll need to succeed
Generally, you'll need good experience in the field, primarily environmental acoustics. Beyond that, you'll need to show aptitude and be willing to learn the companies processes.
- Relevant degree [BSc, BEng / MSc, MEng]
- Be able to demonstrate environmental acoustics experience
- Excellent written communication
- Full UK Driving License
- Be able to demonstrate room acoustics experience
- SoundPLAN - Noise modelling software capability
- AutoCAD capability
- A client base to bring over, with high invoicing potential
- Marketing / Business development skills
What you'll get in return
An excellent workplace and company culture, where your abilities will be embraced and you'll be responsible for your own workload and success. Possibilities in terms of salary and bonuses are down to your own performance.
- Excellent salary commensurate with experience
- Uncapped progression
- Flexible Working - Remote with site visits
- Bonuses dependant on performance
- Car allowance
- Standard pension and holiday allowance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.