Permanent Job - Acoustic & Noise Consultant - UK-wide/Remote.
Your new company
A prestigious & international company with 21,000 employees worldwide, and conscious of the company's impact in the communities which they live and work. Their vision of the future is to incorporate the concepts of sustainability more fully into their daily operations. Some of their clients include; Uk MoD, Amazon, Sainsbury's and various local; authorities, housing and retail.
Your new role
Working within the NALO team [Noise, Air Quality, Lighting and Odour]. Although works are expected to focus on noise assessment, work could also include survey work and data manipulation, environmental and building acoustic surveys, artificial lighting surveys, acoustic modelling and assessments and report writing. Working remotely but with a national brief.
Other Key Responsibilities Include:
- Manage own and others time.
- Communication with clients and NALO team.
- Write fee proposals and have a good understanding of market rates, technical and financial constraints and requirements, fee proposals should reflect client needs.
- Take responsibility and ownership of a project throughout, including, ensuring surveys are well timed, planned, organised and recorded.
- Financial control of projects including mid and end reviews, including financial administration.
- Take responsibility for others in NALO including mentoring, advice, technical support, encourage compliance, and fellowship.
What you'll need to succeed
- Relevant experience in Noise management/assessment role[s].
- Knowledge of NALO [Noise/Air Qual/Lighting/Odour] sustainable practice and procedure.
- Full UK Driving License & willingness for lots of travel - Essential.
- Management experience.
- Financial conduct experience.
- Relevant qualification[s] in an environmental or similar subject - preferred.
What you'll get in return
- Health and wellness benefits.
- Financial Benefits.
- Flexible working.
- Project management.
- Fearless entrepreneur program.
- Leadership academy.
- ToolTalk Webcast Series.
- Achievement awards.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.