A highly desirable and inspiring architecture studio are seeking a talented architect to join their expanding London team.
The studio has built up a reputation globally for their elegant, notable projects across both architecture and interior design. Specializing in high-end hospitality, residential and refurbishment projects of all sizes, this is an opportunity for an ambitious and creative architect to further their career in a design-led studio that doesn’t hesitate to challenge the norm.
- Producing detailed conceptual drawings for live projects and pitches
- Project lead across 2 – 3 simultaneous projects of different types
- Lead across all RIBA stages with an emphasis on stages 4 and 5
- Managing contractors, clients and all external parties
- Lead on project meetings
- Be the main point of contact for clients, contractors, consultants etc
- Minimum 2+ years post Part III experience
- Experience in stages 4 & 5
- Fluency in Adobe, CAD, Vectorworks or SketchUp
- Solid technical knowledge and understanding of UK building regulations
- Proven supervisory and relationship management, including experience of being the main point of contact for clients/consultants etc
- Ability to produce tender documents and a good understanding of contract documentation
To apply for this position please click on the apply button to attach your CV.
The Crowd is an equal opportunities employer and agency.