An AJ100 studio with a long history of designing and delivering some of the UK's biggest housing and mixed-use regeneration projects is looking for an ambitious senior architect to lead a major housing project in the office. Work as part of a collaborative team in a spacious south London office with excellent long-term benefits and progression opportunities on offer. If you have significant UK residential delivery experience at design stages, a keen design eye and the desire to step into an award-winning team at a senior level, this could be for you!
- Lead a team on the design and planning stages of a major residential/mixed use scheme in the UK.
- Lead client, design team and consultant team meetings.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified architect t with significant practical experience working on UK residential projects, particularly at RIBA stages 0-3.
- From a design-focused background with a solid understanding of GLA ‘London Plan’ – Planning Policy and residential standards.
- Proven delivery experience of large-scale mixed use/housing projects in the UK.
- Demonstrable team-leading and exceptional communication capabilities.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit essential.
- An ambitious and outgoing character with an appetite to take the lead and take a step to management.
This is really unique opportunity for an architect with substantial UK housing and project leading experience who has perhaps reached a glass ceiling and looking for that step up, playing an influential role in a well-respected London studio. Easily commutable location, dynamic studio atmosphere and great benefits including bonus scheme.