A cool and growing east London studio is seeking established architects as they pick up the pace designing and delivering a number of commercial workplace projects (both new build and fit outs) as well as multi-unit housing schemes.
Based in a brand-new office, this design-led team has an excellent culture and offers the perfect environment for passionate architects to hone their job-running skills. Projects range from high-quality commercial schemes to housing projects up to 35 million.
- Work under an associate on a number of housing and commercial projects 5-35 million.
- Lead a small team of assistants.
- Liaise with the client, contractor and consultants.
- Produce and manage design and technical drawing packages in Vectorworks.
- Supervise works on site.
- Be a team player with effective communication, contributing to the team dynamic.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III with demonstrable project-leading experience delivering high-quality UK housing and/or commercial projects up to 35 million.
- From a design-focused practice.
- You should be a confident and ambitious character, with excellent communication skills who excels when working in a fast-paced team.
- Good working knowledge of Vectorworks is advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent visual presentation and graphics skills demonstrated through a high-quality portfolio.