We are presenting the opportunity to join a new company as an Information Manager working with BIM with a flexible office team, focused mainly on projects being delivered aligned to ISO19650. This is a prominent sector for them, and a chance for you to work with some very strong and talented professionals and have fun in the role with the team around you.
The practice have asked us to find talent with fantastic communication skills, an independent mind-set and a drive to learn alongside a passion for data. You will need to be able to demonstrate a familiarity when it comes to using Navisworks as a software.
You will need
- Experience with model analysis and model geometry
- Degree or equivalent level qualification in the construction industry
- Minimum of 3 years project experience
- Familiarity with ISO19650 and UK BIM framework
- Analytical thinking skills and ability to translate client aspirations into a tangible outcome
Apply if you want
- Flexible and UK remote working
- Teamwork in a strong flat team
- Extra responsibilities to be rewarded appropriately
- A suite of common bonuses that include life insurance,
Starting salary will be between £35,000 and £55,000 and the company is looking to make multiple hires with a range of experience levels.
At mustard BE, we use our industry expertise and specialist support to match talent to architectural firms across the UK and have been succeeding for over a decade. We not only find people who can do the job, we find people who can fit the company.
For more questions or to apply, contact Sam Williamson. Sam is a consultant at mustard, specialising in architecture. He works with small private firms, multi-disciplinary companies, construction companies, developers and numerous AJ100 firms.
You can have a confidential chat with us, ask us questions, talk us through your situation and we won't pass on your details without your consent.
firstname.lastname@example.org | +44 (0)117 42 00016
For more roles in Built Environment, Interior Design, Visualisation, Graphics & Digital, Marketing and Design or Experiential and Events, keep up to date with www.mustardjobs.co.uk