The Market Design & Build is a young fast-growing company that have cemented their place in the market as a reputable RIBA practice and as a Design & Build company with over 30 employees working in our office, a further 25 construction teams working across London in only 9 years. This is a great opportunity for any structural engineer to further their career as a project lead engineer. The company’s head office is based in West London & parking is offered for this role. Our entire company’s ethos and focus is based on offering the highest possible levels of service to our clients & reinvestment back into the business on every level. TMDB have plans of being a leading architectural and construction company within London over the next decade.
Part III Architect:
We are seeking a Part III Architect to join our enthusiastic team based in West London. Our company specialises in domestic & multi residential unit schemes. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to becoming a part of a hardworking, forwarding thinking, energetic, ambitious and growing business.
The successful candidate will be a confident, problem solver with a keen interest in all aspects of project delivery. Must have an inquisitive nature and be able to remain adaptable to work through problems to achieve targets. In addition to that, he/she must be able to confidently engage and negotiate with internal teams as well as external businesses and clients. Must be willing to seek out new challenges and strive to develop, represent the company in a professional manner to gain the confidence and trust of the client to ensure repeat business.
Also you will be working with our inhouse CGI department to bring project to life.
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
- Dental cover
- 25 days holiday on top of Bank holidays
- Career development
- Site exposure
- Bonus schemes
- Laptop/ computer
- Vitality cover (includes many benefits e.g. 50% off gym membership)
We are looking for someone passionate, flexible and resilient, who will be able to run with a project or task.
Candidates should have the following:
- Proficiency in Revit essential.
- Experience in UK Residential architecture and experience or interest in designing fantastic spaces
- The ability to confidently work alongside a team of consultants, clients and the rest of the team at TMDB
- Attention to detail and the creativity and persistence to find solutions
- Experience of bespoke construction detailing in putting together construction information
- A thorough understanding of UK building regulations
- Experience in all RIBA work stages
- Excellent conceptual, graphic and design skills
- Experience of working with BIM
- Experience in leading a team
These skills should ideally be evidenced within your CV/portfolio.
In addition, candidates must have:
- Must be RIBA Part III qualified
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK
Early applications are encouraged
Please submit your application by clicking apply or email and including:
- CV and small portfolio of work
- Details of referees of previous employer/s
If you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now for immediate consideration