This luxury retail focused specialist architectural design studio is seeking a reliable, professional, and experienced Finance Manager to join its impressive boutique west London studio. This practice pushes the boundaries of architectural innovation and is celebrated for its inspirational and breathtaking projects that are redefining modern design.
This Finance Manager role is newly created to support the flourishing operations team and will involve managing the studio’s accounts, payroll and pension whilst working closely with the external accountants.
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow with a dedicated and close-knit team within an expanding organisation. The ideal candidate for this role will have strong interpersonal communication skills, be self-motivated with a structured approach to work and possess a keen eye for detail.
As this is a vital position within the company, you will have a range of essential responsibilities including (but not limited to):
- Management of payroll and expenses
- Drafting and submission of invoices to clients
- Management of company finances including credit cards, pension schemes and benefits
- Ensuring all financial regulations and systems are adhered to
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- At least 5+ years in a similar role, preferably within architecture and design
- ATT qualification
- Proven experience of project accounting
- Advanced skills in MS Office systems including Excel
This studio puts great emphasis on personal development and firmly believes that a supportive culture and healthy work life balance is key to success. A such this position offers a generous work perks and benefits package that includes an in-house chef, team lunches, free yoga once a week and personal training available to all staff to foster a positive environment where you can thrive.
So, if this role sounds perfect for you and you’re looking to join a rapidly growing team within a dynamic and creative industry – please apply today!