We are looking for a studio co-ordinator for a high-end Hospitality studio based in London.
The duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage the front of house reception to ensure it is always client facing
- Arrange travel booking / courier / mail preparation
- Coordinate client / internal / supplier meetings
- Office supplies (Stock for Pantry & Stationary items
- Daily Diary (Time log & late notice)
- Monitor absence/holiday/annual leave/sickness
- Update Telephone list & Seating plan.
- Filing and managing expenses, including petty cash
- Assist setting up IT support ie. Set up Team / Zoom account inside meeting room
- Support the on boarding of new hires into the studio
- Coordinate maintenance including Fire Safety checks, servicing of equipment etc
- Handling company events and parties
- Provide assistance to the Operations Manager
- Perform other related duties as required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Be a Team player and keep a positive with ‘can do’ attitude at all time
- Excellent attention to detail & organisational skill
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please do not hesitate to contact me.