A leading, mid-sized architectural studio in Islington is currently looking for an Associate Architect to join their team to lead on project delivery. This role will be integral to the team and will be involved in the company on a wider scale, with involvement not just in design but in the commercial aspects of driving the business. This is therefore an excellent opportunity to showcase your commerciality and be part of the leadership team where you can make meaningful contributions.
The studio is part of an AJ100 group and has stellar credentials. The practice specialises in project delivery and works on a diverse range of schemes. The ideal candidate must have a passion to deliver excellence and technical innovation and have a strong commercial acumen.
As part of the practice, the successful candidate will benefit from having access to an international network of studios. There are enhanced benefits with 28 days annual leave + bank holidays, private health cover and life assurance with flexible/hybrid working on offer.
- Leading on delivery stages 4-5
- Supporting the team to achieve quality and efficiency throughout, bringing forward ideas on improvements to productivity and quality
- Ensure client expectations are managed and communication is managed in a timely manner
- Involvement in design/technical reviews
- Promote and challenge design quality
- Working with the leadership team generating project opportunities, project pitches and competition submissions
- Support the studio with monitoring project budgets ensuring project profitability
- Helping to develop company marketing material
- Support directors in preparing the business plans and strategies
- Ensure high-quality design throughout all projects
- Support directors in staff management and annual appraisals
- Assist with recruitment
- Foster and promote the brand within the industry, acting as a company ambassador
- 5+ years PQE
- Previous experience in project delivery
- Revit proficiency advantageous
- Confident and assertive in your approach
- Commercial mindset
To apply for this position please click on the apply button to attach your CV.
The Crowd is an equal opportunities employer and agency.