FRAME are currently working with one of the globe's largest Luxury Design studios within Retail and Hospitality. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for Architects of all levels, to work on some of the world's largest/high-end projects, spanning across Asia, UK and Europe.
This company are currently recruiting for a number of positions as they expand their team and you will be working in one of the studio's specialised departments alongside some of the most talented Designers and Architects in the world. If you are a Senior Architect, Project Architect, Architect, Part 1/2 or 3 then please keep reading!
Skills and experience required:
* Looking for: proficiency with Revit is crucial and knowledge in Rhino would be desired
* Experience working on Large-scale projects, ideally Retail / Hospitality/ Mixed-Use projects or an interest in these projects
* Ability to collaborate with other departments
* Strong experience in RIBA stages - either design focused or technical focus or all the way through all RIBA stages experience
* Fluency in Mandarin/Italian and experience working on projects in China would be an added advantage but not compulsory at all
* Amazing benefits package which is all included in being a part of their team: An in house private chef who cooks for you every lunchtime, Yoga sessions & Private personal training sessions within their exhibition space/ balcony overlooking London, Life drawing workshops, team social events and beautiful London views!
* Over 20 years of experience within the Architecture, Interior Design and Strategy field - Specialising in some of the world's largest/high-end Retail/Hospitality projects, spanning across Asia, UK and Europe.
* Strongly believe in internal progression and promotions
* Working for extremely high profile clients across multiple sectors
The studio are recruiting for Architects of all levels, salary will be dependent on experience but guidelines are below:
Senior Architect - £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Project Architect - £40,000- £45,000 per annum
Architect - £35,000- £40,000 per annum
Architectural Assistant (Part 1/2/3) - £20,000 - £35,000 per annum
Please note you must have the right to work within the UK, this is 4 day office based role with 1 day working from home in West London. You must also have a valid passport as the role may require travelling to site outside of the UK.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and Portfolio via PDF to: email@example.com