An award-winning, emerging studio is seeking an established senior architect to take on the role of associate. You will be running a small team on an array of new-build and refurbishment projects from start to finish. With a new studio in East London, they are working on a range of UK-based projects including commercial and residential schemes, and will offer an ambitious architect the opportunity to advance their skills quickly and grow within a studio that is making a name for themselves.
- Lead a small-to-medium team on multiple projects simultaneously across design and delivery.
- Work on a range of projects with an emphasis on £8-30m commercial workplace new build and refurbishment projects in London.
- Review as well as produce concept, planning and technical drawings and specifications.
- Lead coordination with clients, stakeholders, contractors and consultants.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified architect with demonstrable experience leading, managing and coordinating a small team through all RIBA stages.
- Extensive experience working with high-profile clients on London-based commercial workplace, new build and refurbishment projects up to £30m.
- Contract administration, fees and invoicing experience.
- Client facing with demonstrable experience of coordinating clients, stakeholders and contractors.
- Excellent communication skills and a confident leader with the ambition to inspire success in others.
This is a hugely exciting opportunity to join a growing team as they begin to build their portfolio with larger and more high-profile schemes.