Critically acclaimed architecture practice in the heart of London is on the lookout for 2 Revit Technicians to work on some significant projects. On offer is an initial contract position with a world-renowned firm, with the potential for a more permanent opportunity.
You must be available to start IMMEDIATELY to be considered for this role.
- Use Revit software to create 3-D plans for projects
- Collaborate with architects and engineers on projects
- Determine the proper elements and scale for buildings
- Meet deadlines
Skills and Experience
- Advanced Revit skills gained in practice
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years professional practice
- Large project experience from concept to completion
- Experience working on transport/infrastructure projects is desirable.
- Must have worked on UK projects previously and have an aptitude for hard work with a high-end design ethos.
- Excellent attention to detail and documentation ability
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.