Critically acclaimed architecture practice in the heart of London is on the lookout for an architect aspiring to work on a high-profile London design project. On offer is an initial contract position with a world-renowned firm, with the opportunity to flex your design muscles and get involved on a career-defining competition project.
- Work within an established team at concept design stage on a high-profile London-based project.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified or equivalent architect.
- Experience working at RIBA Stage 2.
- Experience working on transport projects is desirable.
- Fluency using Revit and Rhino.
- Must have worked on UK projects previously and have an aptitude for hard work with a high-end design ethos.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.