A leading and award-winning nationwide practice are on the lookout for an Architect to join their Central London studio. The practice is well-known for designing and delivering a multitude of high profile projects across the UK and internationally. On offer is a role as an Architect to support and run projects across a range of sectors.
- Work within an established team designing residential projects and new projects in other sectors.
- Manage a project team.
- Attend site regularly to monitor progress of projects.
- Prepare presentations, planning applications and bids.
- Work collaboratively with the team to drive through all stages.
- Work on the preparation of detailed design drawings and working drawings.
- Take a brief and develop into a concept design.
- Deliver planning drawing packages for medium density residential project.
- Deliver tender packages for projects at Stage 4 onwards.
Skills and Experience
- ARB registered Architect with experience on all RIBA stages.
- Experience working through all RIBA stages on residential projects.
- Fluency using Revit (minimum 2 years) and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
- Strong design skills.
- CDM experience carrying our Design Risk Assessments.
- A solid understanding and experience of UK building regulations.
This is an amazing opportunity for an Architect who has their sights set on working with one of the UK’s leading architectural practices.