New Job - CAD Technician & Administration: Full-Time / Temp with view to extend for a Local Council
Your new company
You will be working for our public sector client - a local council
Your new role
You new role as a CAD Technician & Administration will require you to use AutoCAD to draw plans. You will also be required to organise work programmes and tasks - working alone and as part of a team.
What you'll need to succeed
- AutoCAD qualification
- Experience using AutoCAD
- Experience of Project Management, task management or staff supervision
- Willing to undertake further training as necessary
- Proven ability of dealing with clients and members of the public - residential
- Good communication skills
- Ability to use IT packages
- Great organisational skills
- Demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to equal opportunities and customer care
What you'll get in return
A 37 hour full-time contract for approx 6.months initially with a view to extend permanently.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.