Over the course of 2021, Adrem was retained on an exclusive basis by one of the World's leading Studios to create a brand-new Design + Project Management offering.
We headhunted an incredible Director with an international reputation for Design Management who is now in place and simply put...is absolutely flying!
Due to several significant project wins, our client has requested that we initiate the next phase of hires, ahead of schedule, with a view to appointing 3-4 Design Managers (at a variety of levels) by close of play this quarter.
If you are an experienced architectural professional with design management experience working for (or with) leading architecture teams to ensure the successful delivery of flagship and large-scale projects… we have an amazing opportunity for you to be a part of something special!
This studio is working with the most amazing clients all over the world covering a range of project typologies that have one thing in common, they are all cutting-edge, innovative, professionally fulfilling, and exciting schemes to be a part of. The type of projects that effect positive change, improving the social fabric in which they are located (world-wide).
Our client is open to international applicants, however, relocation to the UK will be essential.
The cost of entry is high. The bar has been raised by our client and they are only considering those that meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience working for (or collaborating with) top tier architectural studios
- A proven track record of success with strong tenure with previous employers
- The ability to help grow and strengthen a team
- Experience operating a Design Manager across all RIBA (Project) Stages
- Ability to coordinate and manage design programmes on large-scale projects (using tools such as Primavera + MS Project)
- Previous experience producing docs such as Design Responsibility Matrix's, Briefs, Resource Controls, Payment Schedules etc (essential)
- Previous experience working on BIM-based projects and a good understanding of BIM Methodologies (incl. ability to navigate BIM Models)
- Strong communication, coordination, management, and people skills
Please do not delay your application, we are arranging interviews throughout the month of April. There will be a three-stage interview process with the first stage being held virtually with a view to the second and third stages being held in-person, before offers being made.
Design Managers will be based in our clients fantastic London studio where employees are currently working flexibly with the opportunity to work from home 1-2 days per week. Flexible working policy may change in the future but so far this system is working for the business.
The successful applicants will be offered a supportive working environment, competitive salary, extensive benefits and flexibility.