Work for a high end Property Consultancy in central London
Your new company
Hays Property & Surveying are delighted to be working with a small but professional Central London practice who provide themselves on a clear & concise client focus offering exemplary services. Our client is based out of Holborn. working in an office that allows flexible working from home and the office.
Your new role
The role will entail:
- Conservation work
- Fire insurance valuations
- Feasibility reports
- Building Surveys
- The need to work with commercial clients in central London
- Contract administration
- Flexible working from home but at least 3 days in the office.
- Work on Historical sites
- Work on Commercial refurbishment projects such as offices and residential conversions
What you'll need to succeed
What qualities does one need to succeed in an expanding role such as this:
- At least 2 years experience as a building surveyor.
- Have high qualifications such as being a chartered surveyor (although it isn't mandatory but very much desired)
- Outstanding communication skills
- Skilled in use of Microsoft office.
- Be well organised
- Be flexible and be able to deal with multiple clients at once.
- Have leadership skills
What you'll get in return
If successful you will get a substantial package as a result such as:
- A salary ranging between 60,000 - 90,000 (Depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday not including bank holidays
- A contributory pension
- A bonus that is based on your performance for the company and as an individual
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.