A well-established and fun studio based north-west of the river is looking for an experienced architect to lead projects. With a focus on mixed use and retail projects, is the opportunity to use your technical skills to deliver some well-designed and commercially-aware projects. Generous benefits with excellent long term career opportunities on offer, do not miss out!
- Lead a team and ensure deliverables on a project up to £50 million.
- Coordinate with the client, stakeholders and tenants.
- Oversee the production of information in Microstation and coordinate with consultants and contractors.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III architect or equivalent.
- Significant experience running teams on projects circa £50 million
- Expert technical knowledge with experience taking projects through to completion.
- Experience working on large-scale new-build projects, ideally mixed use/retail.
- Practical Microstation experience.
- Strong communicator with the ability to work within a team.