This practice benefits from offices situated around the globe, delivering high-profile schemes across housing, commercial, education retail and leisure. You will be an integral part of the busy London team, working on international projects at competition and concept stage. This would suit a newly qualified architect with a sound design portfolio and the desire to develop an international portfolio.
- Provide support to project leads on early concept design stages.
- Use Revit for modelling and production of information.
- Extensive collaboration of design/detailing ideas.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III architect or equivalent.
- Experience on international based projects ideally at concept stages.
- From a design-focused background with a portfolio of high-quality projects.
- Experience working on large-scale new-build projects.
- Excellent Revit knowledge with experience of using Revit in practice.
- Strong communicator with the ability to work within a team.