This award wining landscape studio, who are based in Brighton, work on projects both locally and internationally. They are seeking a number of new team members including Garden Designer, Graduate Landscape Architect, Landscape Architect and Senior Landscape Architect. They are very open to a hybrid working arrangement, with a minimum of three days in the office in Brighton a preference.
- Be part of the landscape design process
- Provide design solutions to Landscape project work.
- Assist in the preparation of graphical information for presentations, concept design and detail designs.
- Provide support in preparing specification documents.
- Assist and implement a broad range of landscape projects, liaising with clients. and contractors, preparing contract documentation, appointment and supervision of contractors (including internal teams) and contract administration.
- Liaise with clients and represent the company in meetings.
- Keep records and information in line with the company’s project management system.
- Attend site visits as projects require.
Skills and Experience
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Qualification in Landscape Architecture
- Good graphic skills
- Strong Design skills
- Proficient in the following software: Autocad/Vectorworks, Sketch-up and Adobe Creative Suite
Benefits (some benefits are dependent on length of service or level of role within the company)
- Flexible/hybrid working arrangements
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Income Protection and Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Insurance
- Critical Illness Cover
- Private Medical Insurance
- Professional Development
- Membership Fees & Study Support
- Cycle to Work Scheme