This emerging and award-winning studio have made a name for themselves winning prestigious awards. They are now looking for a capable and talented architect to join their team. This is an opportunity to take the reigns and run small teams on some key projects including adaptive re-use, commercial retrofit and cultural schemes in central London. This is a fun, dynamic and collaborative studio, do not miss out!
- Lead a small team on the concept, development and delivery of key refurbishment projects.
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with clients, authorities and external consultants.
- Oversee drawn information in AutoCAD / Revit.
Skills and Experience
- Design-focused Part III-qualified
- UK-based practical experience ideally within the commercial workplace sector including adaptive re-use and sensitive contexts.
- Acute attention to detail and design flair with a passion for well-crafted projects.
- Excellent command of AutoCAD and/or Revit.
- Excellent communicator with an outgoing attitude and a desire to join a close knit team.