A leading and award winning nationwide practice are on the lookout for an Architectural Assistant to join the team at their Central London studio. The practice is well known for designing and delivering a multitude of high profile projects across the UK and internationally. On offer is a role as Part II architectural assistant to support on projects across a range of sectors.
- Work within an established team designing residential projects.
- Assist on presentations, planning applications and bids.
- Work collaboratively with the team to drive through stages RIBA 2-4.
- Work on the preparation of detailed design drawings and working drawings.
- Deliver planning drawing packages for medium density residential project.
Skills and Experience
- Part II qualified or equivalent Architectural Assistant.
- Experience working at RIBA stages 2-4 on residential projects.
- Fluency using Revit and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity for an Architectural Assistant who has their sights set on working with one of the UK’s leading architectural practices.