Emerging design team are looking for talented Part IIs who can take initiative and bring their creative flair to a range of workplace fit-out projects at early stages. Working as part of a wider company group you will have the opportunity to learn from key people and build a portfolio of word-class London projects. Strong emphasis on refurbishment and retrofit with an interest in contemporary intervention within existing buildings would be beneficial. This fast growing team are looking for a 'go-getter' with the self motivation and drive to progress their skills quickly.
- Take the lead on concept development, new work pitches and design reports – working closely with other members of the team and reporting back to management.
- Communicate with clients, consultants and contractors throughout a project to build a careful understanding that can be communicated and managed effectively.
- Work with management and the wider team across a range of projects.
Skills and Experience
- Part II-qualified assistant.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbally and visually.
- Demonstrable and impressive portfolio of academic and professional work.
- Working experience of commercial architecture preferred, though not essential.
- Competent knowledge of various CAD software and Adobe Creative Suite essential. Revit advantageous.
- The capacity to develop a range of design, pitch and report documents.
- The ability/desire to manage time and resource independently.
- An understanding/experience of a range of projects at different development stages.
- Working knowledge and interest in contemporary architectural precedents/examples.
- Competent level of design ability – both concept generation and detail development.