Are you someone who's fascinated by new technologies & improved ways of working? Are you looking for an exciting company culture where every day is about doing things differently?
Our client's studio is one of the most innovative start-ups in the UK right now, with a focus on disrupting "business as usual" in the world of architecture & automating inefficiencies to deliver a better experience for clients and you.
Their unique technology stack is unlike any other studio operating currently, hence why they have boomed during the pandemic - when other studios have been losing work, they were turning it away! And they continue to grow & thrive on an upward trajectory.
They're seeking talented technical designers to work directly with homeowners. The studio works in Revit so a high degree of Revit proficiency is important for this role, as well as experience of working independently on multiple private res projects.
- Flexible working & hybrid week, exciting start-up atmosphere & ethos
- Work directly with clients, manage own projects
- Be part of an industry-changing company & opportunity for rapid progression
- Exposure to new ways of working (if you run your own studio or would like to one day, learn how to leverage tech for efficiency & better profits)
- On the job training, mentorship & coaching from experts in Revit, planning, building control & more
The ideal candidate will:
- Have worked independently on private residential projects
- Possess a solid knowledge of either planning, building regs or both
- Have a proven ability to work in Revit
- Be great with people & client relationship management
Does this sound like you? Don't delay - apply now!