Revit Architects and Technicians needed for a large-scale retrofit of a classic London landmark building on a long-term contract basis. You will be working at mid RIBA stages through to delivery stage on a widely praised and highly awaited change of use project, which will see the delivery of multiple uniquely designed homes in the North of London.
- Work at technical stage on a large scale change of use housing project
- Work within a medium sized team delivering technical drawing packages and detailing in Revit
- Part III qualified or working currently as an architectural technician
- Thorough experience working at RIBA stage 4+ on UK housing projects
- Revit proficient
- Experience delivering technical detailing
This is a rare opportunity to work on a highly anticipated project that will re-define a classic London landmark.