A highly regarded architectural studio with a reputation for creating iconic buildings across the UK is on the hunt for a Project Architect.
The practice operate throughout a broad range of sectors and have a portfolio of award winning projects within commercial + residential typologies, as well as healthcare, science + education.
The studio doesn't distinguish teams between design and delivery, or different sectors (i.e residential or commercial teams).This results in all staff gaining exposure across a variety of project sectors from inception through to completion - a great opportunity for individuals pigeon-holed or seeking project variety across all RIBA stages.
- Project Architect with proven track record of managing of large, complex schemes
- Strong designer with a great portfolio, coupled with established technical + delivery experience
- Revit software proficiency and experience of delivering Revit/BIM based projects is essential
- Ability to communicate ideas through strong hand-drawings (sketches, design concepts etc) is highly desirable
- Strong communicator with ability to manage, motivate and mentor junior staff
We are seeking exceptional individuals with strong all-round skills to join an established studio with an amazing culture and work environment.
If you wish to work for a highly regarded London studio, offering exposure from inception through to completion on an array of award-winning projects across a variety of sectors and scales, please apply today with your CV + portfolio to be considered for this opportunity.