RIBA Stirling Prize winners based in the heart of Central London are on the lookout for a talented Document Controller to join their tight knit team. This studio is synonymous with creating stunning mixed use and cultural projects across the world, and are offering a Document Controller the opportunity to join their operational team and develop their skills working across diverse projects in a stimulating design environment. This studio operates on a hybrid working, and although working within a team, you will be given autonomy and trust within the role you are doing.
- Produce and manage the studio's workflow documents, and coordinate with multiple departments to ensure documentation is in order
- Use Aconex, 4Projects and Asite to log information
- Complete critical review document review cycles
- Previous experience working within a document controller role within the AEC industry
- Prior experience using Aconex is essential
- Self motivated, organised and detail oriented
- Strong communication and time management skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a studio with critical acclaim internationally.