An AJ100 multidisciplinary studio renowned for sustainable regeneration schemes is looking for an Architect to join the team. Working closely with some of London’s local authorities and housing associations, you will have the opportunity to work on a range of new-build and refurbishment housing schemes. This studio boasts a forward-thinking, diverse, and nurturing culture with one of the best benefits packages in London. If you are passionate about designing sustainable and inclusive communities and are looking to join an award-winning design studio with national reach, do not miss out! Initial 3 month contract with a view to permanent.
- Assisting with delivery of urban regeneration/housing projects.
- Establish and nurture relationships with key clients, internal and external consultants.
- Work under a Project Architect as part of a team of designers
- Producing deliverables.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified ARB architect with some post-Part 3 experience on new-build or refurbishment schemes, within the UK residential sector
- From a design-focused background with excellent presentation skills
- A high-quality portfolio of completed projects,particularly housing projects
- Expert knowledge of residential design standards, building regulations and construction methods.
- Expert Revit, Sketchup and AdobeCreative Suites