An opportunity has become available at Dublanc Studio for a Project Architect to join our small Design team based in Paddington.
The selected Project Architect will report to the Directors of the company and will work on high-end residential projects, liaising with the lead Designers and Project Managers. The candidate should have sound construction knowledge and a good understanding of the UK’s construction regulations. Experience in both national and international high-end residential and commercial projects would be a plus.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PROJECT ARCHITECT WILL INCLUDE:
- Developing ideas in close collaboration with the design team
- Contributing to the effective delivery of complex, high-end projects
- Producing and issuing drawings and details for construction.
- Resolving problems as they arise during planning and/or construction
- Liaising with specialists from the UK, EU, India and Caribbean
THE FOLLOWING SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THE APPLICATION:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in UK
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Good knowledge of Photoshop and MS Office. SketchUp & Enscape knowledge would be advantageous
- Sound construction knowledge
- Ability to demonstrate design and technical skills with confidence
- Good detailing experience for high-end residential projects
- Good command of English language
OTHER REQUIREMENTS / INFORMATION:
- UK based
- 3 out of 5 presential working days from our London Studio. Remaining 2 days - remote working to begin with.
- Salary will be offered according to experience.
- Start time: anytime from now.
This role will suit someone who has a good amount of experience working with high-end projects and who is looking for a new and exciting challenge. You will be confident working autonomously, as well as collaborating with the Design team.
If you’ve got an eye for detail, a proactive attitude, and an interest in our Project Architect position, then please submit a covering letter along with a copy of your CV and Portfolio, explaining why you think you are the perfect candidate for this role.