Your new company
- National Healthcare client looking for experienced IT Support Desk officer on an initial 3 month contract with possible extensions, this role will be following a hybrid working pattern with two days required per week on site in Central Manchester, previous IT experience is needed for this role with extensive first and second line support desired.
Your new role
- The IT Service Desk Officer will provide IT support to end users, whilst escalating complex second line issues to the Senior IT Service Desk Officers as appropriate or to other members of the IT team or third-party IT providers.
- The IT Service Desk Officer will triage calls but will also provide resolution to those queries that are within their level of expertise to resolve.
- They will be responsible for setting up new users including email accounts, user permissions and telephone extension assignment.
- Responsible for administrating changes to individual and group user permissions, functions and other related tasks in line with IT policy.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining appropriate stock levels in regard to IT office consumables and the issuing of new IT.
What you'll need to succeed
- Knowledge and experience of supporting a range of IT such as Office 365, Windows 10, Windows server technology.
- Knowledge of video Conferencing and or Adobe Creative suite is desirable.
- Demonstrable and proven helpdesk operation knowledge and skill.
- Knowledge and experience of supporting an Office 365 environment and other standard desktop applications.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft stack of Operating systems.
- Knowledge and experience of Active Directory.
- Knowledge and experience of supporting video Conferencing for businesses (MS Teams, Zoom)
- Ability to engage effectively with a wide range of customers both internally and externally.
- Good Customer Service experience in a service desk environment
Qualifications preferred for this role:
- MCSE Certification
- ITIL Foundation
- VCP Qualification
What you'll get in return
- £25-30 per hour
- Inside IR35
- Minimum 3 month contract
- Possible extensions
- Hybrid working
- Site Located in Central Manchester
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.