£25,000 - £30,000 + Benefits / Part Architectural Assistant job, Glasgow
Your new role
This is a role for a Part II Architectural Assistant, ideal for someone who is looking for the opportunity to get the right level of experience to proceed with your Part III.
You will get involved with a project from inception to completion and be expected to be comfortable at all stages of the RIBA plan of works. A lot of the work initially will be to deliver an existing project, simply due to what stage the projects are at internally.
Most of the work will be within pharmaceutical, laboratories, science and major healthcare projects. Therefore a passion for these sectors, or a desire to work on complex Architectural design is crucial.
What you'll need to succeed
- Must be qualified to the level of a Part II Architectural Assistant.
- The ability to design / sketch / render / present / detail and deliver projects.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is essential. ArchiCAD preferable.
- Be proactive in your work, and have the energy and desire to succeed.
- Have experience producing high quality renders.
- Take a hands on approach with not only your projects, but with younger members of staff.
- Be willing to get involved in the decision making process within the practice.
- Have the drive to push out high quality work.
- Have client facing experience, or the character to suit that kind of role.
What you'll get in return
This is a great opportunity to show what you are capable of from day one. This will in turn offer the chance to further develop your client facing skills, as you move into a more senior role within the business.
This is an immediate requirement and an appointment could be made relatively quickly for the right individual.
Flexible working and hybrid working are both available with this role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.