Architect / Part- Time Job / Greenock
Your new company
A small family run firm in Inverclyde with a bright, modern waterfront studio.
With projects located across Scotland they specialise in a wide range of sectors including residential, commercial, leisure and industrial projects. We are looking for an ambitious, creative and motivated architect to join them in a strategic position within the business.
The successful candidate will take a proactive role in the management and running of the Practice - this is an excellent career development opportunity with early progression to Associate / Director level available to the right candidate.
What you'll need to succeed
- Candidates should be qualified architects with 3-5+ years post qualification experience with proven job running capabilities from inception to completion.
- The role calls for someone with strong people skills who will proactively engage in maintaining and developing positive client relationships.
- You should have excellent design and technical abilities and a dynamic approach to developing new business. This will require strong organisational and communication skills.
What you'll get in return
- They can provide an excellent package should the job go permanent with the client, within a friendly and positive working environment with pension, annual bonuses and CPD / personal development.
- They strongly believe that a healthy work/life balance is as important as working hard and so we offer good holidays, a flexible approach to working hours, a dog-friendly office and free access to a holiday home accommodation.
- The studio is 5 minutes walk from a train station, and also has free parking available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.