GIS Coordinator - immediate start, long term 6 -12 month contract
You will be working on an initial 6 month contract, with the likelihood for an extension, working for a large telecoms provider. You will able to work remotely or in the office, depending on your choice.
You must have:
- GIS / Cad experience.
- Understanding of telecoms network.
- Methodical & analytical approach.
- Keen eye for detail
- Receiving as-built records, in electronic format, from build partners.
- Transpose network records onto GIS database.
- Log & correct any defects, errors or issues identified.
- G/Comms keying and network drafting.
- Data analysis of source information
- Issue's identification and logging
- Issues fix receipt and correction in G/Comms.
- Initial 6 month contract
- £13.89ph, 37.5 hours week
- Large networking/telecoms company
- Flexible working schedule
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.