FRAME is recruiting on behalf of a well-known High-end Residential practice in the South West London area. The studio have been a household name within the industry for a number of years, working with predominantly private clients on new build and refurbishment projects for family homes and holiday residences.
The studio are looking for an Interior Architect at either Mid-weight or Senior level. This person will be detail orientated, with fantastic technical capabilities and good understanding of space, light and layout of residences. Ideally this person will come from a high-end background, and understand the wants and needs of the luxury market and the clientele that come with it.
What does the ideal person for this role look like?
- Portfolio showcasing several technical drawings, hand sketches, plans, elevations and sections
- Demonstrable experience of using AutoCAD
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to travel to site when needed
What is on offer for the right person?
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- End of year bonus based on personal and company performance
- All the usual suspects - holiday, pension etc
- The chance to work on some truly enviable projects, to add to your portfolio
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your CV and portfolio (PDF) and I will be in touch to discuss it with you.