One of the world's leading studios renowned for pushing boundaries on buildings around the globe is looking for experienced project architects and architectural designers with advanced Rhino knowledge. You will be working on a large international project at schematic design stage, and you will be responsible for developing designs and detail packages.
- Lead the design and development of an international project.
- Report to the project director on the day-to-day running of the team.
- Model in Rhino to develop designs.
- Oversee and manage the production of the design from concept through to detail design using AutoCAD and Rhino
Skills and Experience
- A fully qualified architect with international experience.
- Rhino proficiency is essential.
- Revit fluency is not essential but would be a bonus.
- Experience in setting up models, creating families and workflows.
- A strong portfolio of complex projects that push design and technical boundaries.
- Strong coordination experience with excellent communication.
- Passionate about good design and the projects delivered by the practice
- Mandarin language skills are not essential, but would be a bonus