This amazing design studio with offices in London and New York are seeking a new Senior Project Manager to form a key role within their newly created design operations team. The role will be integral to shaping how the studio integrate client services across their Interior Design and Architectural projects. This is a great opportunity to transition in to project management, with high flying studio.
- Handling the day-to-day project management of the interior and architectural projects to allow the creative directors the space to focus on the creative and client relationship.
- Managing client's and consultant's.
- Management of the project design team.
- Preparing proposal and building resource and fee schedules.
- Form part of the team developing the career progression of more junior team members.
- Upkeep of scope documents and change orders.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent Project Management skills demonstrated.
- Knowledge and experience of the architectural process, including different procurement routes.
- Technical experience working on complex Interior Design projects / architectural refurbishment projects.
- Ability to work through scoping, fee proposal and briefing documents.
- Experience in some or all the following sectors: retail, residential, hospitality, workspace and cultural
If you stem from a very high quality design studio and enjoy the management responsibilities of the project architect role, this is the opportunity for you.