FRAME is proud to be working with a fantastic visualisation studio that works on global real estate projects, providing technology leading visual artistry.
The studio is looking for a Client Service Manager who is able to manage and maintain strong cient relationships as well as taking lead on regular client communications whilst working alongside the established CGI team. The Client Service Manager should be able to establish strong relationships with current and future clients in order to gain trust and credibility.
Key responsibilities for the Client Service Manager include:
- Taking and interpreting client briefs
- Provide project recommendations
- Oversee client timings, production and budgets
- Client liaison and project management
- Attend client meetings
- Coordinate with external partners such as photographers when required
- Liaising with Creative Directors for all projects
- Creating proposals
- Building and nurturing client relationships
- Support on pitches and presentations where needed
Who are they looking for?
- Confidence is key as you will require to meet new people and invest in relationships with clients.
- Look strategically from a higher level, but you must be happy to get stuck into the details.
- Be an active listener who is also able to provide recommendations.
- Have an Architecture, Interior Design or visualisation background.
- Proactive in always wanting to provide best results.
What's in it for you?
The Studio is offering a potential for Hybrid working as well as annual discretionary bonuses. With regards to salary, they are looking to offer up to £50,000 p/a.
If this is something you find interesting, please get in touch with me either by applying for the role here or contacting me via email to firstname.lastname@example.org