FRAME are currently recruiting for Mid-weight - Senior Interior Architects for an International Interior Design and Architectural practice. The studio was founded in 1997 and the brand now has studios across the globe. The studio exudes luxury and they work with VVIP clients on a mixture of sectors including; High End Residential, Hospitality and Retail.
This particular role is to work on Hospitality and Residential projects, therefore experience within these sectors must be showcased in your portfolio.
Skills and experience required:
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Sketchup and Photoshop
- Experience working on Large scale UK and International projects
- Strong technical drawing abilities
- Knowledge of UK building regulations
- Ability to create tender packages, bespoke joinery and floor plans
- Specialising in Luxury projects across multiple sectors
- Working with VVIP clients including celebrities and royalty!
- Beautiful central London office
- Vibrant and energetic team
- Opportunity to travel international
- Room for progression
If you would like to apply for this position please send your CV and Portfolio via PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note this is a fully in office role so you must have the Right to Work in the UK.