FRAME is currently working with a multidisciplinary studio who pride themselves in providing the most innovative and creative Interior Design spaces.
They are looking to expand their Interior Design department with talented Mid-weight Interior Designers who are looking for an exciting role that offers clear progression. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to expand their Hospitality sector knowledge and at the same time work on a diverse portfolio of domestic and international projects.
- Understand the design project
- Take responsibility for the development of the design and the project with input from the Senior Designer / Associate in charge for key project stages
- Prepare and develop with the team where required, drawings, models, images, material & mood boards, and other documents relating to the design
- Liaise where appropriate, with members of the external design team and other associated organisations or companies
- Understand the project budgetary constraints and deliver the project accordingly
- Understand resource requirements of various stage of a project and report back to Associate in charge
- Comprehend deadlines and program workflows to deliver work in a timely manner
- Ensure compliance with building regulations and statutory requirements where required
- Schedule technical Quality Assurance Reviews and Design Reviews with the Senior Designer / Associate in charge for key project stages
- Implement Quality Assurance procedures for all design stages, and issue sign off sheets to clients where required
The company are currently offering a hybrid working arrangement and are truly good with looking after their staff. They offer annual trips, Pilate classes and social parties.
If this is something of your liking, please apply within or contact me directly via email to email@example.com with your CV and Portfolio attached.