A well-established practice with a varied portfolio is looking for architects with previous project running experience to take on projects. Specialising in leisure, hospitality, master-planning and sport in the UK and internationally, this practice offers the opportunity to lead projects from start to finish. They promote growth from within and this is evident by their long standing management and staff wellbeing. On offer is the opportunity to work within a friendly and stable team on a range of projects.
- Lead a small team on varied projects across the stages.
- Production of information in revit.
- Lead client briefing, design planning and coordination process.
- Site supervision.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III Architect or equivalent.
- Experience on mixed use, housing, sports or leisure projects is desirable.
- Demonstrable project running experience.
- Solid technical knowledge.
- Good team work skills with the desire to contribute to a fast paced and fun office.
- Good working knowledge of Revit essential. Lumion desirable.
- Excellent visual presentation skills using InDesign and MS Office.