After recent growth, this well-established practice with a varied portfolio is looking to take on a Part II assistant to work on a broad range of projects. They specialise in leisure, housing, hospitality, master-planning and sport in the UK and internationally and enjoy building their projects. This is a great opportunity to gain good experience and support towards your Part III. They promote growth from within and have a culture of openness. Here is an opportunity to work within a friendly and stable team on a range of projects and work towards your accreditation.
- Work under a senior architect on varied projects across the stages.
- Production of information in Revit.
- Assist client briefing, design planning and the coordination process.
- Site supervision with senior architect.
Skills and Experience
- Part II Architectural Assistant or equivalent.
- Strong academic record with a quality portfolio.
- Desire to contribute to mixed use, housing, sports of leisure projects.
- Good team work skills with the desire to contribute to a fast paced office
- Fun and sociable environment
- Excellent working knowledge of Revit essential. Lumion desirable.
- Excellent visual presentation skills using InDesign and MS Office.