A growing practice in North London is looking to take on a junior technician or technologist with revit skills for a broad range of projects. This practice specialises in leisure, housing, hospitality, master-planning and sports projects in the UK and internationally. They offer the ability to see projects through from start to finish. They promote growth from within and this is evident by their long standing management and excellent staff well-being. You would be working with a friendly and stable team on a range of projects and be part of a growing practice.
- Work across a range projects assisting on the technical design, coordination and construction.
- Production of information in Revit.
- Site supervision with a Senior Architect.
Skills and Experience
- Architectural technician / technologist with professional experience in practice
- Good experience working on mid-range to large-scale projects at stage 4+
- Good team work skills with the desire to contribute to a fast paced and exciting office.
- Excellent working knowledge of Revit is essential.
- Excellent visual presentation skills using InDesign and MS Office.