An award-winning design practice is looking for a BIM coordinator to join their London studio. You will be joining a project team and providing support on a housing scheme. This company prides themselves on their inclusive and diverse culture, reflecting this approach in their work and office environment. This is an initial 3-month contract, with a view to taking on a permanent role.
- BIM coordination and daily management of BIM project data sets, workflows and project set up.
- Manage and maintain project content and source additional content for project teams.
- Provide technical support.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified architect, experienced architectural assistant or architectural technologist / technician with experience of using BIM in practice
- Experience working in a similar role within the built environment.
- Advanced experience and knowledge of Revit and Navisworks.
- Experience working on BIM level 2/ISO 19650 projects.
- Experience of BIM model management, setting up projects and clash detection.
- Dedicated to thriving in a fast-paced environment with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Excellent presentation and detailing skills.
- Proactive with a can-do attitude.