A leading AJ 100 practice in chic central London are on the lookout for an ambitious Revit architect to join the practice on an initial three month basis. On offer is the opportunity to work within an award-winning team on a prestigious commercial project. Successful candidates must also be able to demonstrate their experience of working on large commercial projects and be a fluent Revit user.
- Working within an established team to deliver a commercial project from stage 3 onwards
Skills and Experience
- Part III qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working on a UK-based project from RIBA stage 3 onwards
- Fluency using Revit.
- Good knowledge of UK building regulations.
- Must have previous experience of working in the UK and have an aptitude for hard work and a strong design ethos
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available architect who wants to work on a pioneering UK project with a world-class practice.