An award-winning studio in south-west London with a varied portfolio of high-end residential and commercial projects in London and globally, is looking for a technical architect to join their small and friendly team. Working closely with both private and developer clients, this is a great opportunity for a technical architect with excellent detailing capability, technical understanding and a confident ability to execute.
- Prepare drawing information and design packages to a high standard.
- Working on both bespoke domestic refurbishments / extensions and new build commercial projects in London and Europe.
- Reviewing drawings and technical details.
Skills and Experience
- Part III architect with significant experience detailing and seeing projects
- Excellent knowledge of UK building regulations and planning policies.
- Strong technical expertise with good experience of construction detailing.
- Experience working with interiors would be advantageous.
- Vectorworks, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, MS office essential with Rhino 3D modelling advantageous.