Part II Architectural Assistant
Your new company
I am looking for a Part II Architectural Assistant to work for a young, vibrant architectural design company based in Birmingham, working in numerous market sectors.
Your new role
- To work on projects focusing on RIBA stages 0 - 4 using AutoCAD/Revit
- Reporting to the Senior Architect or Associate on each project
- You will be working on multiple high end residential projects at various project stages.
What you'll need to succeed
- RIBA Part 2 qualified
- Able to demonstrate at least 2 years' work experience on relevant projects in the UK
- Proficient in Revit
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experienced in medium to large scale projects
What you'll get in return
This role offers up to £28,000 and others benefits including health care, pension contribution, membership fees.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.