FRAME are currently looking for Interior Designers with proficiency in Rhino (Rhinoceros 3D) users to join a London based Design practise.
The studio specialise in Luxury International Retail and Hospitality, working with both new and retained clients on some incredible projects.
Skills and experience required:
- Proficiency with Rhino, Revit would also be preferred
- Experience working on Large-scale Retail / Hospitality projects, ideally International
- Spatial planning
- Ability to collaborate with other departments
- Strong concept and technical abilities
- knowledge of materials and finishes
- Fluency in Mandarin and experience working with Chinese coordination processes will be considered favourably- however not compulsory
- On-site experience
- Over 20 years of experience within the Architecture, Interior Design and Strategy field
- Specialising in both UK and Worldwide, Large - scale, High End projects
- Strongly believe in internal progression
- Working for Extremely high profile clients across multiple sectors
- Amazing benefits package including; an in house chef, Yoga sessions, Personal training sessions, life drawing workshops, team social events, office drinks every Thursday from 4pm and beautiful London views!
The studio are recruiting for Interior Designers of all levels, salary will be dependent on experience:
Junior - £20,000 - £25,000 p/a
Mid-weight £35,000- £40,000 p/a
Senior £45,000- £50,000 p/a
Please note you must have the right to work within the UK, this is a fully office based role.
You must also have a valid passport as the role may require travelling to site outside of the UK.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and Portfolio via PDF to: